I know I haven't been around to blog for quite a while… But I think about you everyday. I promise! :) And there's still SO MUCH I want to share with you on this blog, but I have to take care of some personal things first…
Just wanna let you know what I've been up to, in case any of you thought I died or something. lol…
1. I've been writing a sales page for a business partner of mine, named Kamal Zagale, who has done some AMAZING things in the Real Estate and MLM industry… He's just a super awesome guy to know (I highly recommend connecting with him & learning everything you can from him) ;) He's launching a software and coaching program to teach people how to reach the top level of their network marketing company in the next 12 months. (he's done it twice – once in 6 months & once in 3 months)
– I JUST FINISHED that!! :) FINALLY!! :) It's actually really hard to write a sales page for a product that you don't own… I'm just starting to realize that (but I love to be challenged)
2. The project I'm working on completing right now, is a training on how I close big client deals from workshops… I have a whole system in place, and it works like a charm every time. In case you didn't know, I have closed some amazing deals with clients of all types… From multi-millionaire Entrepreneurs to famous Musicians, to BBC supported Documentary Producers, to Non-profit organizations with amazing causes, and the list goes on…
– I'm about half way through with that! YEAH! :)
3. Coaching 30 clients (more or less) a month… I have put a limit to just coaching 2 people per day max, because things were just getting too hectic for me… And it's working out great for me. :)
I've been doing that, all while having a life. I continue to take care of my health, my business(es), my relationships, and education.
How do I balance all this out? Well, I follow The Success Best Practices… I schedule in my time everything! Clients, product creation, relationships, relaxation time, education, health, and can't forget cleaning my house. lol.
One quick tip while you're reading this… Schedule little 5-10 minute breaks throughout your day to do something FUN, every 1-2 hours of work… So work for 2 hours & jump out of your seat & go have some FUN for a few minutes! Then, come back to work for another 1-2 hours and jump out again for another 5-10 minutes! ;)
That alone has allowed me to accomplish all the success I've had for the past few days while all the craziness of life happens.
And if you ever take on a task that you really don't know how long it takes to accomplish, give yourself DOUBLE the time you think it would take. I thought I would be done with the sales page in 3 days (about 12 hours)… And after the sales page, I scheduled in the Client product right after that… But I ended up taking a whole week (20 hours) to finish that darn sales page, and was behind on my schedule!
So trust me on this… You want to give yourself DOUBLE the time you originally think it will take for you to do something that you have never done before. ;)
Now, I'm going to get back to work on my Client product & I promise you will see more additions to this blog that you are absolutely going to love! Just as soon as this whole launch thing settles down. :)
In the meantime, don't hesitate to let me know how I can support you!